- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation minimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating.
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistence.
Standard Package – PS3 2200
Above packages include electrical supply cable, operator’s manual and parts book.