Heavy-duty mobile generator for reliable power
Compact, sound-attenuated generator provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A solid state digital information center monitors generator output and engine functions plus provides protection against engine and generator faults as well as standard automatic remote starting for standby applications. Skid-mounted units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times, even without a trailer.
- Quietest in-class generators are ideally suited for most sound-sensitive application.
- Brushless alternators with separate excitation and AVR provide excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Rated power up to 120°F (49°C) for optimum performance even in hot climates.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch.
- Standard environmentally friendly features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm) that minimizes fuel spill potential.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- Deere engine diagnostic codes display on the LCD readout simplifying engine troubleshooting; fuel consumption and percentage load data is also displayed.
- Automatic remote start capability is standard, ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Many factory-installed options like cold weather package, battery chargers, etc. are available.
- Heavy-duty, dual-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and choice of surge or electric brakes.
- Two-year bumper-to-bumper warranty with unlimited hours (separate engine warranty).
Standard Package – G 120
Above package includes operator’s manual and parts manual. Generator trailers and generator units sold separately.