- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation mimimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. These PST units are also built with ductile iron housing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
Standard Package – PSTF3 750
Above packages include electrical supply cable, operator’s manual and parts book.